Tradeshow / Feria 2 Ruedas
Business and Press: Thursday: 11:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m. Friday: 10:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m.
General Public: Saturday, and Sunday: 10:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m.
Plaza Mayor Expositions and Conventions
The most important events center in Medellín and the second-largest in Colombia.
Organizer: Prisma Gestión Empresarial
"We work with discipline and objectivity to continue providing the ideal setting for business, innovation, and development in the motorcycle industry.
Furthermore, we are committed to maintaining that magical atmosphere of joy and excitement surrounding the passion for motorcycles that makes Feria 2 Ruedas the favorite place of thousands of motorcycle enthusiasts".
Guillermo L. Pajón C.
Director General - Feria de las 2 Ruedas
Manager - Prisma Gestión Empresarial
We have been energizing the industry since 2007!
15 in-person editions
2 virtual editions
- Over 80,000 visitors.
- 450 exhibitors.
- More than 42,000 square meters of exhibition space.
- 27 motorcycle brands showcased their latest releases in the Innovation Salon.
- 23 product launches took place in the Connections 4.0 Salon.
- Over 850 motorcycles were sold during the fair.
- The Tradeshow generated an economic impact of between 12 and 15 million dollars for the city.
- Hotel occupancy in Medellín reached 83%, according to COTELCO data.
- 37 academic events with attendance from 1,800 people.
- 30 cultural and entertainment events and shows, in addition to marketing activities provided by exhibitors.
- Within the framework of F2R, 40 sports events were held.
- 3,000 test drives on sustainable mobility test tracks.
- 2,700 test drives on gasoline-powered vehicle test tracks.
- More than 3,000 test drives were conducted in the Sustainable Mobility F2R Salon.